Video bài nghe Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Unit 3: Selling– HocHay
Xem thêm từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đềtại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Market Leader Pre-intermediate các bạn nhé!
Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Unit 3: Selling – Listening
A. Sue Leeson is Director of Marketing at QVC, the global shopping channel. Listen to the first part of the interview and answer these questions.
- What are the six product groups that she mentions?
- QVC sells to consumers in which countries?
- Which two media are used to sell QVC’s products?
- food, fashion, accessories, beauty, gardening, DIY
- Germany, Japan, USA, UK, Italy
- television and online
B. In the second part, Sue talks about the secret of a really good presentation and developing a sales pitch. Listen and complete this paragraph.
Firstly, having a product that you can easily …………(1) and a product that has a good …………(2) behind it. Secondly, that the person who’s actually giving the sales presentation can engage with their ……….. (3) in a credible fashion, can tell the story very clearly and can demonstrate the features and …………(4) of each product in a very …………(5) and easy-to–understand way.
C. Listen again and complete these notes.
You need to know:
- the product ………………………………(1)
- what the product can or can’t ………..(2)
- when the product is or isn’t …………(3)
- inside and out
D. Listen to the third part and answer these questions.
- Why are beauty products easy to sell on TV?
- Which type of product is difficult to sell, and why?
- Because each beauty brand has a fantastic story behind it and each product is very easy to demonstrate.
- Fragrance, because you can’t communicate how it smells on TV
E. Listen to the final part. If customers want to buy a skin product, what four things can they see on the QVC website?
An image of the product; the product description; ratings and reviews of the product; a video demonstration
Ứng dụng học tiếng Anh – App HocHay cho Android & iOS
Language Review Market Leader Pre-intermediate – Unit 3: Selling– HocHay
Xem thêm ngữ pháp Modal verbs trong tiếng Anh tại: https://dethi.hochay.com/dong-tu-khiem-khuyet-cd
A. Read these rules of a timeshare* vacation club. Then answer the questions below.
Timeshare members must have an income of $60,000 or over.
- You don’t have to go to a timeshare sales presentation.
- You have to stay for a minimum of seven nights.
- You shouldn’t play loud music after 1 0 p.m.
- You need to make your reservation 1 80 days in advance.
- You don’t have to attend members’ welcome nights.
- Timeshare members must be 25 or over.
* A timeshare is the right to use holiday accommodation for a specific amount of time each year.
- Can you be a member if you earn $50,000?
- Is it necessary to sit through a timeshare sales presentation?
- Is it necessary to stay for at least seven nights?
- Can you play loud music after 10 p.m.?
- Can you book 90 days in advance?
- Is it necessary to go to members’ welcome nights?
- Can you be a timeshare member if you are 21?
B. Match each of these sentences (1-6) to a suitable ending (a-f).
|1. I can pay for the house now,||a) so we don’t need to work over the weekend.|
|2. We’ve reached our sales targets,||b) so we must not offer any further discounts.|
|3. Our profit margin is low,||c) so you must be confident.|
|4. My business is quite small,||d) so you’ll have to buy it on disk.|
|5. It isn’t available as a download,||e) so I have to be very careful with cashflow.|
|6. The job involves sales presentations,||f) so I don’t have to worry about a bank loan.|
HOCHAY.COM – nhận thông báo video mới nhất từ Học Hay: Học Tiếng Anh Dễ Dàng
Subscribe Youtube Channel | Youtube.com/HocHay
Follow Fanpage Facebook | Facebook.com/HocHayco
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #marketleader #marketleaderpreintermediate #tienganhthuongmai